Also, I think the Chow Yun Fat depicted in his works are not really like the real Chow Yun Fat. I think what make me recognize who he depicted were those costumes and adornments. Besides, why did the artist choose two costumes from the films/ drama? Ans. tried to capture 2 scenes which are in contrast and what criteria made him choose those films/ drama/ costumes? Ans. stylized costumes which show contrast in characters in term of era ( Contemporary HK, Shanghai etc. )
In addition, why the artist creates two sets of figure (holding adornment and not holding adornment)?Ans. the standing post figures in 'Red Curtain' are used to show the main character and costume. While the 'Green Curtain' is use to introduce the iconic scene from the movies.Is there any special meaning for using the red and green for the curtain? or just for visual effect? Ans. for visual effect
Related links:
It is a interesting serious of artworks. And this blog have many detailed information too.But I also want to know how you look about his works.=]
回覆刪除